- [2020/10] Woochan’s work on Graphene bolometer is published in Nature.
- [2020/07] Hyunwoo’s work on robust subgap edge conduction in bilayer graphene is published in Physical Review B.
- [2020/07] Yongbin and Jin-Ho’s work on WTe2 Josephson junction is published in Nature Materials.
- [2020/02] Geon-Hyoung Park(박건형), Hyunwoo Lee(이현우), and Alireza Kashir graduated and received Ph.D. degree.
- [2019/11] New paper about crossed Andreev reflection in graphene was published in Nano Lett.
- [2019/09] Alireza Kashir’s paper on strained EuO thin film is published in Mater. Res. Express.
- [2019/09] Seunghan Lee(이승한) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2019/09] Seung-Hyun Shin(신승현) and Inseob Shin(신인섭) joined our group as a PhD candidate.
Postdoctoral Research Position
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers in the field of experimental condensed matter physics. All the applications are welcome, but the experience on high-freuqency measurement at low temperature is preferred. Applicants should email a curriculum vitae(CV) including a list of publication to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate/Undergraduate Research Position
Highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to contact PI (Prof. Gil-Ho Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org)