- [2020/07] Yongbin and Jin-Ho’s work on WTe2 Josephson junction is published in Nature Materials.
- [2020/02] Geon-Hyoung Park(박건형), Hyunwoo Lee(이현우), and Alireza Kashir graduated and received Ph.D. degree.
- [2019/11] New paper about crossed Andreev reflection in graphene was published in Nano Lett.
- [2019/09] Alireza Kashir’s paper on strained EuO thin film is published in Mater. Res. Express.
- [2019/09] Seunghan Lee(이승한) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2019/09] Seung-Hyun Shin(신승현) and Inseob Shin(신인섭) joined our group as a PhD candidate.
- [2019/06] ChaeGun Lee (이채건) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2019/05] Alireza Kashir’s paper on strained NiO thin films is published in JKPS.
Postdoctoral Research Position
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers in the field of experimental condensed matter physics. All the applications are welcome, but the experience on high-freuqency measurement at low temperature is preferred. Applicants should email a curriculum vitae(CV) including a list of publication to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate/Undergraduate Research Position
Highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to contact PI (Prof. Gil-Ho Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org)