- [2019/09] Alireza Kashir’s paper on strained EuO thin film is published in Mater. Res. Express.
- [2019/09] Seunghan Lee(이승한) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2019/09] Seung-Hyun Shin(신승현) and Inseob Shin(신인섭) joined our group as a PhD candidate.
- [2019/06] ChaeGun Lee (이채건) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2019/05] Alireza Kashir’s paper on strained NiO thin films is published in JKPS.
- [2019/03] New paper about graphene Dirac fermionic optics was published in PNAS.
- [2019/03] APS 2019 talks from group
- [2019/02] Dr. Seong Jang(장성) joined the group as a Postdoc.
Postdoctoral Research Position
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers in the field of experimental condensed matter physics. All the applications are welcome, but the experience on high-freuqency measurement at low temperature is preferred. Applicants should email a curriculum vitae(CV) including a list of publication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate/Undergraduate Research Position
Highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to contact PI (Prof. Gil-Ho Lee, email@example.com)