- [2018/11] SeungHyun Shin (신승현) and InSeop Shin (신입섭) each awarded poster prizes for their undergraduate research.
- [2018/09] Four Ph.D. candidates under co-supervision of Prof. Hu-Jong Lee joined our group.
- [2018/10] Prof. Gil-Ho Lee awarded POSCO TJ Park Young Professor Fellowship
- [2018/09] Sein Park (박세인) joined as a PhD candidate.
- [2018/09] SangHui Lee (이상희) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2018/06] InSeop Shin (신인섭) joined for undergraduate research.
- [2018/04] Prof. Gil-Ho Lee awarded 봄비물리학상
- [2018/03] SeungHyun Shin (신승현) joined for undergraduate research
- [2017/08] Group joined SRC team “Quantum Coherence in Condensed Matter”
- [2017/09] New research grant from “Samsung Science and Technology Foundation”
Postdoctoral Research Position
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers in the field of experimental condensed matter physics. All the applications are welcome, but the experience on high-freuqency measurement at low temperature is preferred. Applicants should email a curriculum vitae(CV) including a list of publication to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate/Undergraduate Research Position
Highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to contact PI (Prof. Gil-Ho Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org)