- [2019/03] New paper about graphene Dirac fermionic optics was published in PNAS.
- [2019/03] APS 2019 talks from group
- [2019/02] Dr. Seong Jang(장성) joined the group as a Postdoc.
- [2018/11] SeungHyun Shin (신승현) and InSeop Shin (신입섭) each awarded poster prizes for their undergraduate research.
- [2018/09] Four Ph.D. candidates under co-supervision of Prof. Hu-Jong Lee joined our group.
- [2018/10] Prof. Gil-Ho Lee awarded POSCO TJ Park Young Professor Fellowship
- [2018/09] Sein Park (박세인) joined as a PhD candidate.
- [2018/09] SangHui Lee (이상희) joined for undergraduate research.
Postdoctoral Research Position
We are looking for postdoctoral researchers in the field of experimental condensed matter physics. All the applications are welcome, but the experience on high-freuqency measurement at low temperature is preferred. Applicants should email a curriculum vitae(CV) including a list of publication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate/Undergraduate Research Position
Highly motivated graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to contact PI (Prof. Gil-Ho Lee, email@example.com)